Monday, December 17, 2012

Karaoke Secret Santa Map!

UPDATE, 23/12/2012, 11:11PM: I've added the remaining cities on the map, using intuition and modern stalking procedures (i.e., Facebook and Twitter). You can still customise, as you wish.

Hey, everyone!

I've created a customised map on Google Maps to highlight the locations of people around the world participating in this year's Karaoke Secret Santa. I used the comments from the Karaoke Secret Location Roll-Call post on Elfster to start pinning:









I've sent out invitations via email to collaborate on the custom map. You can edit the pins that I already posted and customise to your wishes, or add ones that aren't there, yet. If you want to comment on the Roll-Call post, as well, do so and I'll add your comment and a pin to the map.

There are options to change the title and description of your pin, as well as change the icon used for the pin. Some of the icons will be jumbled together from far away, but what can you do? You can add images and links to the description, as well. I've restrained myself from adding images or names to the pins so you can add (or not) at your discretion.

Thanks and hope you enjoy!


View Karaoke Secret Travels the World: 2012 Edition in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment